Tax Changes to Know Before You File Your 2021 Return
Each year, key changes are made to Arizona’s tax code. Here are some highlights you should know.
Latest from the Blog
Arizona's 2020 Unemployment Taxable Wage Base Increases11-07-2022
In 2021, Governor Doug Ducey signed Senate Bill 1828, which increased the maximum taxable wages from $7,000 to $8,000 for Unemployment Insurance (UI) compensation purposes, effective calendar year 2023. This legislation also made other changes to the UI program, including additional program integrity requirements.READ MORE
Putting More Money in Your Pocket
Boudreau Consulting LLC provides a variety of estate, financial and business planning services. The company's mission is to provide solutions that place more money in our client's pockets through sound strategic, financial & tax planning concepts. By accumulating a diverse background of professional talent, Boudreau Consulting provides assistance to individuals, small businesses and corporate clients.
We Remain Open and Able to Serve You
The team at Boudreau Consulting LLC is open for business and able to continue serving you during this difficult situation caused by the recent COVID-19 outbreak. Our firm prides itself on being flexible to meet differing client needs. This is a reminder that our firm continues to use technology to make it more convenient for you. So, if you choose to limit travel and physical exposure to external elements, we can still serve you.
- Our secured client portal allows us to exchange digital documents (www.boudreauconsulting.com/ select the blue CLIENT PORTAL in the upper right corner of the webpage). If you need a portal set up, please call (480) 776-3358 or email email@example.com.
- Our use of video conference meetings allows for the benefits of face-to-face, including the sharing of computer screens if that is needed for better explanation
- Email documents to TAXINFO@BCSBS.NET. This is firm-wide email that is monitored regularly and is the most efficient manner to process work
- Text information to (480) 771-0400
- Phone our office at (480) 776-3358
We want all of our clients safe and healthy. We look forward to a long-term professional relationship with you.